CCNA Jaipur > CCNA BOOTCAMP
What Are the Exams Like?
- Exams are proctored, timed, and delivered in a secure environment. Most exams last approximately one to two hours. Lab exams typically last eight hours.
- Candidates must acknowledge the Cisco Certifications and Confidentiality Agreement online at the authorized testing center prior to taking any Cisco Certification exam. Candidates will not be able to proceed with the exam and a refund will not be provided. Signing this legal agreement is required to be officially certified.
- Exams can be very challenging, going beyond simple recall and requiring candidates to engage in on the job types of problem solving. Questions include multiple-choice single answer, multiple-choice multiple answers, drag and drop, fill in the blank and simulations. An Exam Tutorial is available to demonstrate the various question formats.
- Exams other than CCIE lab exams are delivered online, with questions in sequence, and do not allow a candidate to “mark” and return to an exam question.
- Candidates will be provided with an erasable note board and marker for notes and calculations to assist them as they answer the questions.
- Exams may contain non-scored items to collect performance data on new items. Non-scored items are not used in determining the passing score nor are reported in a subsection of the score report. All non-scored items are randomly placed in the exam with sufficient time calculated and given to complete the entire exam.
- At the completion of computer-based exams, candidates receive a score report along with a score breakout by exam section and the passing score for the given exam. Lab exams are Pass/Fail and results are available online (using login) within 48 hours.
- Cisco does not publish exam passing scores because exam questions and passing scores are subject to change without notice.